February 20, 2022
Would you like to work with antennas for space and ground applications?
At TICRA you will have the unique opportunity to do so. We develop state-of-the-art RF antenna design software that enables space agencies and spacecraft manufacturers around the world to create high-performance communication links in space and on the ground. Moreover, we lead and participate to R&D projects with focus on new antenna technologies for space applications. We have numerous R&D and software development projects planned in 2022, which deal with large deployable reflectors and arrays.You will join the Applied Electromagnetics (AEM) Team and will be involved in a number of activities, which will require a deep knowledge of TICRA’s software. You will have direct contact with our experienced customers and will deal with challenging antenna design and analysis tasks.
As a member of the AEM team you will perform numerous different tasks to support our software developers and customers worldwide and contribute to our R&D projects.
• Participate in projects funded by the European Space Agency in collaboration with partners in Europe, in the field of telecommunication, Earth observation and science
• Work closely with all other teams at TICRA to design and test new features in TICRA’s software and contribute to the user’s manual with tutorial examples
are structured, have an analytical approach to your work, can
prioritize and focus on details and quality. You have successfully
worked in project teams and are able to work independently. You know how
to work towards deadlines and to deal with time pressure. You have very good communication skills in spoken and written English.
We expect that you:
• Hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering, physics or astronomy and have a solid background in electromagnetic field theory.
• Have at least five years of experience in analysis or design of reflector antennas, feeds, arrays, patches or periodic structures (e.g. reflectarrays or frequency selective surfaces).
• Are a citizen of a NATO/EU country.
• Knowledge of TICRA’s software products, antenna measurements procedures and theory or project management expertise is an advantage.
Why join TICRA We offer you a unique opportunity to work in a knowledge-driven company that has delivered state-of-the-art software products to the global satellite industry for half a century. You will work alongside some of the best engineers in the field, who are passionate about their work and focused on knowledge sharing and teamwork. You
will join a company that ensures development of professional and
personal skills and a good work-life balance in an international and
social working environment.
TICRA is the world's leading supplier of consultancy and software for antenna modelling and mission planning within the satellite industry, including spacecraft manufacturers, Earth-station antenna suppliers, defence industries and research institutions.
With 50 years of experience, TICRA continues to be at the forefront of developing trusted solutions for the space industry. Our software packages have become the industry standard for leading spacecraft manufacturers and space agencies around the world.
TICRA is a dynamic company with more than 30 employees located in central Copenhagen, Denmark, and with sales agents around the world.
For more information about TICRA, please visit www.ticra.com.
Application and contact
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 20 2022. Mark your email with “Antenna Engineer” in the subject line. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Cecilia Cappellin, Head of the Applied Electromagnetics Team, via email at email@example.com